Saturday, April 30, 2011

1 Year in Pico~

Today is finally the day!!!! This day. ~April 30~ is the 1st anniversary of me playing pico.

I definitely remember my first day xD. i was TOTALLY a noob. ... NOT ANYMORE! ... xD Well, i remember that Connie was to introduce me to this game at first. and im said. " im really going to be addicted to this!" I remember when i would always follow her around until i found my own friends :)


Its amazing how a one year different is.~

Anyways, that was when pico was REALLY old and VERY different from how it is now.

btw.. When is park pond coming back to pico ? O.O

well... One year anniversary of me playing pico.. I cant believe it xD

See you readers around in pico~

Btw.. im UNDER CONSTRUCTION in my room so itll be nice if you ring me everyday and i'll ring back.

Ive again decided to DO RING BACKS AGAIN!  so ring me please~ :)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm nd u say ur not addicted? Im still a noob cuz i dnt hav money on ameba pico nd cuz im not addicted xD (: just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lik this font wat is it called? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao :D i cant believe i just read this comment :/

    ReplyDelete