Sunday, January 30, 2011

WatEver Hapeens~

Lmao this x5 slots is driving everyone crazy. My friend, etoile, is playing 24hr in pico non-stop xD now i dont see her in her usual playing spot but now that i think of it... she must be hiding another slots room!



Hehee. Since she (right) put me on her blog. i might as ttoo. :P her name is alicia ;D shes really kind and has the weirdest pico looks but i love it. xD shes older than me but i dont care. i entertain her a lot ;D make her laughh too much.



Wat if this power existed? Though it may,, vampires r part of it if they were real.,, angels and devils... :o i sugggest "city of bones" the book



You know what this seems to be?
-A Warp In Time-
lmao seems to look that way. Imagina the flowers are a device to trail travel and my glasses as one to observe many specific details.



;D for once, i am gold card. usually i done check what level i am butnow, since pico decided to do x5 in slots it has raised my card high . :D now, my main goal is to get the jackpot >.< though i do not think i will get it, i still try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment